We know how important energy is and therefore to choose the best battery for the inverter. Most of our daily activities are based on electric power: cooking, washing our clothes, cooling our homes, etc. Perhaps this is the reason why most people feel lazy and unproductive after the incumbency.
But due to the invention of inverters, people no longer worry when a power outage or outage occurs. But, of course, choosing the best inverter is also about choosing the best battery. Choosing the inverter battery brand and model that suits your needs can be a difficult task.
This full review is here to make your uploads easier. I have compiled all the items and lists to help you determine the right battery for your inverter. They have been evaluated and compiled from hundreds of brands and models of inverter batteries.
In the first part of this review you will find the 5 best inverter batteries in India. The last part of this article contains other useful information, such as how an inverter battery works, types of inverter batteries, as well as frequently asked questions about inverter batteries.
- 1 Top 3 Best Inverter Batteries in India – Reviews
- 2 Buying guied for choose the Right Inverter Battery
- 3 Types of Inverter Battery
- 4 Some frequently asked questions about Best inverters batteries
- 5 How Inverters Work - Working principle rectifier
Top 3 Best Inverter Batteries in India – Reviews
Here is a list of the best inverter batteries on the market. I have compiled the best battery inverters you can find online so that you don’t have to search for them yourself. These are also based on customer reviews of leading Indian review websites.
Luminous RC 18000 150Ah long tubular battery – the best inverter battery Yes, another model from Shiny Company! The company is known as one of the best inverter manufacturers across India. This battery has a unique proprietary alloy structure that protects it from corrosion. It was also designed to withstand prolonged power outages.
- Light tube (40 watts): 3, Ceiling fan (90 watts): 3, LED television: 1
- Sine wave technology, 900VA / 12 volt capacity, 150 Ah
- 32-bit DSP processor, maximum bulb load: 685 watts
- Item Dimension: 275mm x 248mm x 120mm
- Charging lasts fast and long
- It can also power three light tubes, three ceiling fans and one LED TV.
- It has 900VA and its maximum load is 685 watts
- Corrosion resistant, corrosion resistant and puncture resistant
900VA is insufficient for large devices
Product dimensions: 52 x 23 x 32 cm; 53.3 kg
- Balanced plate design for better charge acceptance and excellent deep discharge and recovery
- The relationship between the partitions guarantees minimum internal resistance and excellent load acceptance,
- Designed for service life of more than 1250 cycles at 80% depth of discharge (dod), suitable for repeated discharge areas,
- Protects the core of the battery from corrosion even under high voltage conditions
- Perfect for mounting
- It has a balanced plate design to improve loading
- Resistance and load acceptance are protected by the relationship between splits
- The main part of the battery is protected against high voltage cases
- Corrosion resistant
- May be leaks and is at risk of acid overflow
- Not cheap
- Product Dimension: 23 x 32 x 52 cm
- The high heat tolerance capability makes it perfect for Indian climatic conditions,
- Factory load, the highest reserve capacity,
- Loading is easy and fast,
- There is less possibility of water damage and hence less maintenance is required. Keeps a low lead reserve.
- Factory load and highest reserve capacity
- Easy and fast charge
- Low lead is reserved
- Inverter maintenance is less necessary
- High heat tolerance capability is perfect for Indian climate
- You have to buy the new model because the old one means that the water level is checked periodically.
- Product Dimension: 40 X 19 X 50.5 cm
Buying guied for choose the Right Inverter Battery
The battery is the most important part of your inverter. You know you have spent your money well when you have a high-quality inverter that comes with a reliable brand of battery.
The battery should maximize the efficiency of your inverter. To achieve this, you must match your investor completely.
If you have not chosen your investor yet, I highly recommend that you take a look at my review on the best inverters for domestic use in India for 2020.
Another thing we should know is how an inverter and its battery works:
Hope the video helped you understand how the investor works. Having this knowledge first will help you to trust your choice more.
Performance and power quality will depend on battery power. Therefore, the battery capacity should be kept in mind:
Battery capacity = power required (in watts) x hours required / battery voltage
Your energy requirement depends on the total of your equipment or devices. So you need to know them and how long you will need in operation to find the correct capacity of the battery.
So in a nutshell, these are the main points:
Efficiency (battery capacity)
Compatibility with your inverter
Types of Inverter Battery
Now, there are three types of best inverter batteries. Keep this in mind before making a decision so that you are aware of the pros and cons as well as the actions of each.
- lead-acid battery flat lead-acid plate
Lead-acid batteries are the most common and also the oldest of the three. It is also lighter than both and can last 3-4 years. But this type is high maintenance as it is necessary to monitor the electrolyte level and it needs to be refilled regularly. In addition, it releases harmful gases, so it should be used in a ventilated place.
- Maintenance cost zero Battery means Gel Battery
Maintenance-free batteries are sometimes called gel batteries. It is a maintenance-free lead-acid battery. It uses gel and absorbent glass mats so it seals. Because of this, it is more expensive and has a shorter shelf life.
- Tubular battery
Tubular batteries have a more complex design than both. It has a longer service life and improved efficiency with little service. This is why it is also the most expensive.
That is why! I think you already have everything you need to know when it comes to buying the best inverter battery to give this information. To finish now, let’s move on to the most frequently asked questions about an inverter battery on the market.
Some frequently asked questions about Best inverters batteries
- Do inverters come with batteries?
apparently not. Most inverters do not provide batteries in their packages, so buyers can choose which battery is right for them.
- Is it possible to use battery for solar charging?
Some yes and others no. First check your inverter and see if it is designed to charge with solar energy.
- How do I know that my inverter battery is fully charged?
Inverters have indicators that are displayed to warn the user that the inverter is fully charged, usually it can be seen on the front surface. Other inverter models use alarms and overload protection to get user attention.
- Who performs the inverter installation?
Companies do not offer inverter installations to the customer’s home, they only offer a product warranty. You can always enlist the assistance of an electrician for installation if you are unsure how to install it yourself.
- What is the “incomplete water level”?
The smooth water level at the inverter is an indicator. This is the water level of your battery, which, incidentally, measures its efficiency.
- Do inverters stabilize high voltage fluctuations?
The inverters are not stabilized because they are intended to serve as an energy backup. If you need to stabilize high voltage fluctuations, it is best to buy a voltage stabilizer.
- Inverter beeps whenever in use. It is common?
This is the sound of changing the battery current, so there is nothing to fear. However, if you notice other unusual sounds, contact your electrician or company so that they can help.
Hope you find this section useful! Your inverter battery may be good, but it should be as good as an inverter. We always like to find the best item and equipment for our home; And of course, the best battery inverters to keep your family safe from harm.