- 1 Best Mixer Grinder In India 2020-Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- 1.1 Top 3 Best Mixer Grinders In India
- 1.2 Best Mixer Grinder Brands in India
- 1.3 Buying Guide to Find Best Mixer Grinder
- 1.4 Frequent questions for mixer grinder
- 1.4.1 1.what is a requirement of power consumption in a mixer grinder?
- 1.4.2 2. Can they be used to make citrus juice?
- 1.4.3 3. What is the blender to squeeze hard vegetables like carrots or apples?
- 1.4.4 4. Are mixing mills as safe as water or other liquids?
- 1.4.5 5. Can I add food without holding the upper eyelids?
- 1.4.6 6. Why do I have a burning smell every time I use my mixer?
- 1.5 Mixer Grinder Buying Tips
Best Mixer Grinder In India 2020-Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
The best one of the common things in India’s kitchen is “Best Mixer Grinder In India 2020” and it is also necessary for your home, We select 3 best mixer grinder for you.
Top 3 Best Mixer Grinders In India
In this article, you can find the top 3 best mixer grinder in India which helps you to make good recipes in your kitchen.
- Technical name: Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Stainless Steel Jar + 1 Juicer Jar (White and Blue)
- 2-year Warranty
- Motor Type- 750 W
- 3 different speed control
- 3 different multipurpose blade
- Cylindrical body Shape
- Centrifugal Juicer
1. Auto cuts off power when overhitting
2. Budget Friendly
3. Very Stylish and compact.
1. Burnt smell initially
- Technical name: Philips HL7707/00 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 4 Jars (Black)
- 750 W power
- 230 V operating voltage
- Stainless Steel blades for mixing and grinding
- Powerful processing at high RPM
- Suction feet helps in vibration while grinding
- 5 years on motor Warranty
- Bowl: 2.4 L Capacity, Capacity jar: 1.5 L
1, 4 different Separate Jars
2, Easy to clean.
3, Durable and Eye-catching
1, Not good for juice making
- Technical name: Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder, 500W, 3 Jars (White)
- Sturdy stainless steel jars for liquidizing ,
- wet/dry grinding and chutney making
- Jar Capacity:1.25 Litre liquidizing jar,
- 0.88 Litre multi-purpose jar, 0.3 Litre chutney jar
- 3 different speed control with incher for momentary operation
- Different types of the blade system.
- 500 watts Power
- Easy-grip jar handles
- Warranty: 1 year on product
1, Elegant body design
2, Motor overload protector
3, Very quick
1, Feel loose cap
Best Mixer Grinder Brands in India
There are several mixer grinders available in the market with different brands, Here we introduce you to some best mixer grinder in India brands which leading in the market in the last so many years and they also build trust in the market with there service and performance.
It was founded in 1926 by Jamnalal Bajaj in Mumbai. The group consists of 36 companies, covering various industries such as automobile, lighting, household appliances, insurance, iron and steel, travel, and finance. This brand is an India based brand and hence it has made a great impact on the minds of consumers. Bajaj Mixer Grinder is the best-selling brand for this category as they are easy to use, budget-friendly as well as perfect for Indian cooking purpose. You can click on the link below to see some of Bajaj’s mixer grinders.
It is a Dutch technology brand and is headquartered in Amsterdam. The brand has focused on electronics, lighting and healthcare. It was the world’s largest manufacturer of revenue in the year 2013. Philips in India is like a mother brand for all electronics and lighting and we often don’t care about the product just looking at the brand. You can click on the link below to see some Philips mixer grinders.
Panasonic is a Japanese multinational company headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan, and was introduced on March 13, 1918. It has manufacturing units in the fields of electronics, home appliances and semiconductors. Starting with the rice cooker, the industry just continued to grow and became an important brand in the market. Panasonic mixer grinders are budget-friendly and include the necessary mechanisms for cooking Indian food. You can click on the link below to see some of Panasonic’s mixer grinders.
It is an Indian leading home appliance brand and has a presence in over 10 billion homes in India and abroad. Modern technology is used to manufacture these appliances and hence it meets the needs of modern homes. The industry was established in 1978 and engaged in the manufacture of kitchen appliances. Mixer grinders are perfect for Indian cooking and are also budget-friendly. You can click on the link below to see some of Preity’s mixer grinders.
It is headquartered in Swinton Meadows and was founded on July 8, 1936, and features home appliances such as induction ovens, kettles, coffee makers, food processors, microwave ovens, etc. The Morfi Richards Mixer Grinder is stylish, compact, and catering. For all the needs of Indian families. You can click on the link below to see some of Morphy Richards’ mixer grinders.
Buying Guide to Find Best Mixer Grinder
It is common to see that when we buy a best mixer grinder in India we do not have many options and we are forced to buy one displayed by the merchant.
We trust them for this tool, however, this situation has changed in the generation of online purchases.
The following points will help you to buy the best mixer grinder in India 2020.
1. Mixer Requirements: The crushers were previously intended for grinding or casting, but today mix crushers come with squeezing jars.
It is advisable to opt for a mixer grinder that can be used to squeeze, and it is not recommended to buy two individual devices when you can work from
2. Safe to handle: any appliance is generally powered by electricity, so it must be safe and easy to use.
Mixing grinders are commonly used in kitchens and we use water to soften the mixture while grinding, therefore the following safety measures must be taken:
Safety lock: The safety lock must be present on the jar so that it does not pierce the food out of the mixer.
Cleaning is really painful as it spreads across the kitchen on the kitchen walls and shelf.
It must be present in all bottles so that such a problem can be avoided.
Vacuum Base: The base of the mixer mill must have a vacuum footer cup so that it rests on the kitchen platform and does not slip in any way due You should opt for a mixer to avoid such occasions.
Overload Protection – The mixer mill must have overload protection and it is a very important feature because most of the time the mixer motor is damaged due to overload and there is something you need to throw out the old mixer and make another one.
However, this automatic feature is similar to the fuse in electric bulbs when the circuit is broken and the mixer is working and the mixer stops working.
3. Power: The power of the mixer grinder varies from 400W to 750W.
Wet grinding or dry spice grinding does not require more than 400 W of power, while hard grinds such as idli dough or hard vegetables require 750 W of power.
4. Jars: Mixer grinders generally come with three juice jars, one for making chutney and the other for grinding.
The grinding bowl is a small size bowl for dry spices.
The Chutney Jar is a medium-sized chutney jar.
Frequent questions for mixer grinder
Now pay attention to some of the most frequently asked questions about the best mixer grinder in India.
1.what is a requirement of power consumption in a mixer grinder?
The requirements for power consumption from approximately 450 to 750 watts. The higher power required is more efficient. People who need more than 750 watts can do hard grinding like coconuts and hard vegetables.
2. Can they be used to make citrus juice?
Yes, of course, you can use juicy jars, but be sure to remove the seeds, as they will add a bitter taste to the juice. The juicer can be used for spinach, watermelon, orange juice, etc.
3. What is the blender to squeeze hard vegetables like carrots or apples?
The food processor can take juices from hard vegetables, apples, etc. No matter how skillful the grinder is, they always remember that hard vegetable juices require a mixer that uses more power, like about 1000 watts.
4. Are mixing mills as safe as water or other liquids?
Yes, we always choose the ABS Shockless Mixer Grinder to grind quality with minimal probability of damage due to shock or overload for any reason.
5. Can I add food without holding the upper eyelids?
Yes, you can, but I always suggest that you make sure the lid is tightly closed and that not too much food is placed inside the mixer that needs to be shredded or mixed. There is always the possibility of spills due to vibration.
6. Why do I have a burning smell every time I use my mixer?
If you are using the mixer for the first time or second time, it is okay to get it initially, but if it still smells burnt, be sure to contact customer service.
Mixer Grinder Buying Tips
The point or tips you must remember before purchase mixer grinder
1. Total capacity: the total capacity is an important factor and it must be given importance so that the mixer is charged at a volume greater than its requirements, leaving the possibility of spreading through the kitchen space. The mixer grinder is generally provided with three jars, and therefore each jar can be used according to its use.
2. Automatic Overload – This is an important feature as it prevents damage to the mixer grinder motor. If there is a possibility of overload due to ignorance, then the circuit breaks and stops working in the mix and therefore protects the motor.
3. Cleaning: Some juices from the blender are easy to clean, while some juicers make things very difficult, and therefore a lot of time is wasted cleaning small pieces of food.
4. Power Consumption and Cable Length – Power consumption is the key factor for any appliance and generally ranges from 450 to 700W. This is the difference in the type of mixer you are looking for.